Tuesday, May 27, 2008



I really needed to update my page. We don't do anything so I had to wait until the holiday to post something interesting! We (Kacey, Bridger, Grandma Lyn, Bailey, McKell, Brad, Kim, Hayden, Kylee and I) went camping over the holiday weekend. We went to Paris Canyon. Yes, there is still snow up there and No, they do not have flushable toilets - STINKY!! I have a bionic nose.

This is an almost indecent shot of my son going potty!




This is at the head of the creek.




3 comments:

Rich and Andrea said...

I'm jealous I wish I was camping with all of you! I miss those times so much! sounds like you had fun though.

Bill & Jen said...

I didn't know you guys went and did that!!! Like every year? How fun! Man, Bridger would totally feel right at home at my house....That's one of Riley's favorite things to do....(he tried to "shoot"far!) Boys will be boys!

Bill & Jen said...

oh I forgot to tell you....Tell Janeice to send us an invitation to view her blog!!!! She made it private!