Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting Started...

I have no idea what I am doing! I just spent about 40 minutes on the phone with Jenni trying to figure this out. I am very greatful for her help and hope that one day I have a page to look at that is as fun as hers!

3 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

YEAH!!! Look your first post!!! My page definately needs a face lift!!! Oh well, I'll get to it! Riley is so super duper excited for you guys to come visit!! We all are excited....but he is "super duper"!!!

Rich and Andrea said...

Yeah!!!! You joined the ranks of the bloggers. I'm happy to see you're starting this. I love to keep track of you! This will make it easy...

Gma Chris said...

Little SISTOR!!!
I am hurt that I am not a link on your page yet :( Oh well I am so happy that you decided to join the blogging epidemic. As Andrea said it will be nice to hear how things are going for you and to see pictures and such. I know Bridger's Gramlyn probably has 10,000 pics to give you to post :)
Your Middle Sistor