Monday, May 12, 2008

Blah - Blah.....

Ok, not much is new here but I just thought I would let everyone know that I am so stinkin' tired of being sick! I wish I could just take a very long 9 month nap.
Bridger asked me the other night why we take medicine. I proceeded to tell him what each of my medicine's were for - the first one being my prenatal vitamin. I told him that is was helping the baby get healthy and bigger. He then said to me "She is going to hurt you when she comes out of your throat." (We have no idea if we are having a boy or a girl yet)
Kacey has started a new supervisor position with BJ Barnes. He has to answer the phone all hours of the night and listen to crazy people he works with. It is just new but so far it has been interesting.

2 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

HAHA Bridger...how stinkin cute was that! Never will miss the sickness....so sorry for you! By the way - what the...I thought you were coming up to ghetto ville?

Rich and Andrea said...

HAHAHA Bridger cracks me up. Everytime I see that kid I laugh so hard. He's hilarious. sorry you're so sick, I hate being sick no matter what the reason. I hope you're careful when you're pushing that baby out...we wouldn't want you tearing your vocal cord during delivery. Is Kacey not driving then...or is he still driving and just added the nightly duties to his job?