My big brother Brent thought it would be a good idea if the Painter clan - that came up for Landry's blessing - all go bowling at Geyser Bowl in Soda. So a whopping total of 18 of us piled in 4 cars and headed over yonder! Oh my what fun it was. The only person I scored higher than (other than the kids) was Jenni (sorry Jenni)! Wahoo for me. It was a blast to watch the kids bumper bowl and take turns. Their balls took about 40 minutes each to get to the pins - so patience was hard to come by! In the end I do believe that everyone had fun. Oh yeah, much to my surprise both of my brothers have their own bowling balls. I honestly wonder how often they have been used.
Somebody took Madi's turn
Kim & Lily



1 comment:
Looks like fun-we've never taken he boys bowling before. We'll have to try it sometime!
Post a Comment