I have been pondering all day if this story is blog worthy or just plain gross. Kacey and I think it is pretty funny - my mother wasn't quite sure. I guess you can decide for yourself.
Last night Bridger was laying in his bed, Kacey was in our bed and I was on the couch feeding Landry. Bridger says "Mom, I think there is a buggar in my bed."
I asked "How did it get there?"
"I think a squirrel put it there."
"Bridger, tell the truth, how did it get there?"
"What does truth mean?"
"It means that you are telling me what really happened and not making up stories."
"Oh never mind, just leave me alone."
"Hey, please don't talk to me like that - and I really want to know the truth. Did you know that Heavenly Father always knows what the truth is and it makes him sad if you make up stories and lie."
"Oh, I think it was me - or maybe somebody else."
"Buddy - what really happened."
"It was me."
"Thank you for telling me the truth but please don't wipe your buggars on anything anymore."
"OK - Mom it's squishy."
"Dude that is disgusting and lets get a tissue and get rid of it."
I go to the bathroom and get a tissue and take it in to him. He looks around for a minute and says.
"It isn't here it must have been my imagination."
I know totally disgusting and I know you will all think twice about coming to our house for a sleepover. All I have to say is at least he doesn't eat them!!!!!!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Blog Worthy.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Hey, this is Tara Sorensen in case you didn't recognize the name. I just had to say, "TOTALLY blog worthy." What a great story to torture him with when he gets older. The girls will love it!!!!
Now that's what I'm talking about. Blog about buggars! Anything involving buggars is definately worth blogging about. Especially when it involves a 4 year old! Funny stuff...keep blogging
That's awesome. A squirl.. Bridger is my fav.
Ha! That's funny. And are you SURE he didn't eat it and then told a story about it being his imagination? :-)
What a cutie! I am glad you shared! I miss seeing little Bridger! Keep the stories coming, gross or not!
that's too cute :)
he learned a lesson & you got a kick out of it.
That is a great story...oh the joys of raising boys. Miss that bridger boy!
Cari! Me and Lindsay are throwing a bridal shower for Natalie and I need your address! Thanks homie!
That is too funny. I love everything that comes out of that boys mouth. How are you guys anyway? Will you be around for Easter? We'd love to see you!
Post a Comment