Thursday, December 4, 2008

A photo of my BIG FAT BELLY


I do not want to do this because I am hoping everyone will forget how incredibly huge I am right now. So Wa this is just for you (I must really like you or something)....... Here is one and the only photo i am going to post of my ginormous self!

4 comments:

Bill & Jen said...

Ohhh....look at your cute tummy! Only 12 more days!!!! Me can't wait!!!

Rich and Andrea said...

Oh my you are definately there and ready. I love it though you look very cute. I'm excited for you and thank you very much for the picture. It helps minimize the huge mileage gap between us.

Gma Chris said...

Little Sistor
I hate to break this to you, but when you are short as you and I and our big sistor the only way to carry babies is right out in front of you. So it looks pretty normal to me.
If you want I could come back up and make you wet yourself again by laughing and send you into labor that way.
You better text me when you get the OK to head to Logan Regional!!

Brian and Mal said...

Yay! won't be too much longer now!