Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jerry's 4!







We had a little Birthday party on the 10th at Grandma Lyn's house. Grandma Lyn, Grandma Hansen, Papa & Grandma Crane, Brent, Janiece, Bailey, Quade, McKell, Brad, Kim, Hayden, Kylee, Dad and I were all there for cake and ice cream. Thanks to all of those who came it was fun.
Here is a little tribute to my best boy.....
I can't believe Bridger is already 4. I think back to the night he was born and cringe at the things we went through - but at the time didn't really realize we were going through. He was born naughty scaring us like he did. However, he is healthy as an ox now (but still naughty:o). I have loved being his mom and thank God that his special little spirit was born to Kacey and I. I can't for the life of me figure out how he knows and remembers all the things he does. The other night we were saying our bedtime prayers (dad was at work) and he started with "Heavenly Father, thank you for this day." Then he stopped looked up at me and asked "can we say we are having a great time?" I said yes and he continued on with his sweet little prayer. I hope that means he is a happy boy. I must say that I look forward to and dread :o) the next 4 years. Love you buddy.






4 comments:

Gma Chris said...

He has got to be the funniest kid. Mom, you should be carrying around a note book writing down all his cute little comments. It will help remind you that he is really 44 and not 4. Happy Birthday Jerry!!

Tami said...

He is the funniest little boy. It was good to see you guys this weekend. Happy Late Birthday Bridger!

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

What a little sweety! It was soo good to see you all! You are such a great mom, I'm sure he really IS having a great time.

The McCluskeys said...

Could he look any more like his dad?!? It's like deja vu. :-) He's so cute!