I know that it has been a long time since I updated my blog but I never have anything cool to blog about. Thus, I had to wait until we had a reunion and I had to wait for my mothers pictures because I don't have a digital camera yet.
Anyway we had the 3rd Annual Lloyd Painter Family Reunion over the Labor Day Weekend. It was F U N! We ate a really lot and all the men worked hard at putting a new tin roof on my mothers house. Here are some photos.
The crew putting down the tin
Janis Tingey holding baby Lily
Quade did NOT like when the babies cried
Some of the family in our Do Rags
Jenni, Madisen and Lily enjoying the shade by the pond



1 comment:
How fun!! How are you feeling? I hope to see you all soon! We are going to the pumpkin walk on the Tues before halloween. Can you come?
Post a Comment