Monday, July 21, 2008

Swim Lessons

Bridger had his 1st year of swim lessons. Denise Gilbert was his teacher and the first day we went he bawled the entire half hour he was in the pool. I asked Denise when I got him out of the pool if that was the longest half hour of her life and she said close. She also told me to tell him what she told him. "Bridger, you can cry all you want but we are still going to do this." Well it worked. We got home and he didnt want anything to do with going back. I told him cry all you want we are still going. The next day he cried while I was taking his hat and shirt off and that was it all week. He is a gad dang fish!! I was so proud. He jumps off the side of the pool, kicks to the surface, relaxes and floats on his pillow arms, then does monkey, airplane, soldier to the side of the pool. I will have to upload the photos later because I don't have a digital camera and have to wait to get my film developed. I am so old fashioned.

2 comments:

Gma Chris said...

He is a crack up.. I still think he wants to come to Aunt Christy's house. When you coming down?

Rich and Andrea said...

Hey, I've heard all you have to do is push them in and hope they swim? You could have tried that method too.