Kacey and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary on July 12th. We didn't do anything all day - which was really nice. Then in the evening we went to Pocatello to Remo's and had dinner. Can I just say that I love food. That was the best meal I have eaten in quite some time. I had cheese ravioli and Kacey had a rib eye. We both enjoyed it alot! Don't be jealous of us we go all out ha ha ha!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am jealous...you do go all out. I was just talking to my friends the other day about the cycle of marriage, they all say that around year 6 or 7 that you go through a really hard spell. I busted up laughing because the only time I ever told my husband I was leaving was the night before our 6th anniversary! Funny huh? Glad to see you made it. Hope you had a good time.
Post a Comment