I haven't updated my blog for a real long time for a couple reasons - I am lazy and my mothers computer has been out of commission and we do not currently have one! So I will try to make up for all of that right now.
We have done some fun things this summer. At the beginning of June we had the Tim Crane Family Reunion. It was way fun! Kelli Lu did a fabulous job planning. We had a carnival, movie night, Minnetonka Cave, Bear Lake and church all in one weekend.
Garrett really liked the cotton candy! (I love this picture)
Fish Pond at the Carnival
Grandma and Papa making doughnuts.
Us at Minnetonka Cave.



2 comments:
Fun pictures! It was fun to see you for a minute in Star Valley! Come to Logan and see us! Okay, so really it is our turn to come to Grace. Your boys are so sweet and ADORABLE! See ya soon!
Cute pictures! Garrett is the blue-bearded man!
Post a Comment